Hong Kong Valves 2023
14-15th October 2023 (Saturday and Sunday)
Faculty of Medicine Building, 21 Sassoon Road, Hong Kong
Delivered by overseas and local experts on:
– Life-time management of valvular heart disease
– Innovative aortic, mitral, and tricuspid transcatheter valve therapies
– State-of-the-art structural heart intervention imaging techniques
– Heart failure and structural heart crossover
– Percutaneous coronary intervention and structural heart crossover
Case demonstrations from Hong Kong and Overseas Center showcasing state-of-the-art structural heart interventions.
Transcatheter electrosurgery is a rapidly evolving field, allowing tissue traversal and laceration using off-the-shelf equipment. Experts in the field of transcatheter electrosurgery will walk you through the BASILICA and UNICORN techniques step-by-step using bench models, all in real time with audience participation.